1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Jennifer Lawrence - Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by spiderswims, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

My bad - deleted & posted over there instead! Thanks for the heads up

1 person likes this.
  2. Bomba69

Bomba69

That's what I got out of this as well. How many freaking pictures can you take of yourself, jesus christ.

3. SINK

SINK

I imagine she was trying to keep a long distance relationship going, ever hear of sexting?

5 people like this.
  4. 40sonico04

40sonico04

Dude are you complaining? ?

6 people like this.
  5. Bomba69

Bomba69

Only about the vanity of our society's role models.

6. SINK

SINK

Well next time she wants to get a little bit risque, she should check with the Bomba69 of the morality police.

3 people like this.
  7. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

Vanity and morality are not the same thing. Not even close.

1 person likes this.
  8. SINK

SINK

This is getting way off topic.

That is exactly what it is. Vanity is an example of pride which in Christianity and other Abrahamic religions such as Judaism and Islam is one of the seven deadly sins. It's the whole reason nuns wear habits and women of Islam wear the Hijab.

You may be confusing religious morality with secular ethics, but my point was only ever to do with the former. I wad attributing Bomba69 with a religiously inspired sense of self humility or moral superiority, which ironically enough can be viewed as another sense of pride.

1 person likes this.
  9. Krayt

Krayt

With a body like that, she'd be entitled to a little vanity. Besides, if you've ever seen an interview, she comes across as one of the most genuine and down-to-Earth actresses in Hollywood. Cut her some slack and enjoy the view.

1 person likes this.
  10. videshimaal

videshimaal 15 Year Member

Couldn't agree with you more. She is indeed beautiful and has a lovely all natural body. She has taken some nice pictures of herself - call it vanity, call it preserving memories, call it foolishness, call it whatever. I just can't imagine what she must be going through with all of us viewing her most private moments and private parts. So lets cut her some slack....

1 person likes this.
  11. mr_computerschmidt

mr_computerschmidt BANNED

This is the wrong forum for you. Get out.

12. BeaverHunter

BeaverHunter

Wonder if she pre-ordered an iPhone 6 :p

13. CpTkurk

CpTkurk

If that the one that comes with your phone number as the default iCloud password? -If so its a win!

14. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

Honestly, if you look at the mass of pictures, and you see vanity and self-love, you fail basic psychology.

You're looking here at insecurity, at a woman seeking validation from someone important to her, looking for something to help her believe she's attractive.

15. GingerCat

GingerCat

Or it could simply be that she is trying to excite her boyfriend and gets a thrill from knowing she can excite him. It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with insecurity or vanity. In fact a significant portion of people under 30 these days have sent a nude photo of themselves to someone else at some point. It is actually quite normal.

3 people like this.
  16. Bomba69

Bomba69

I have seniority, you leave.

The validation she's looking for only serves to further feed her ego because she already knows she's attractive. And vanity and insecurity are not mutually exclusive, especially in Hollywood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism

The only thing that makes me mad is how self-absorbed and vain these young celebrities are. Nothing else. It really doesn't matter to me if she's nude or not.

17. quecho

quecho

Most of the people are self-absorbed and vain, especially when they're successful. Besides, somebody of Lawrence's age has been using the Internet and smartphones since they were teenagers. It's as natural to them to send a nude selfie to her boyfriend as to flash him in a private place. They're around 20, they're hundreds miles away from their boyfriend, and they want to keep the relationship tight. 15 years ago, people of their age would have sex phone over their mobile (and nobody would call them narcissists), now they're sending pictures and videos.

I have zero esteem for Vanessa Hudgens, who's still very sloppy for storing her nude pictures even after three series of leaks. The rest of them are first time victims. They applied the default parameters for security, which was a mistake in their cases, as they underestimated how motivated would be certain hackers when it comes to fetching intimate pictures of famous people.

And if they are narcissists, we are peeping toms, voyeurs, which isn't better.

1 person likes this.
  18. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

Guys, no.

Don't turn this into yet another insufferable argument spanning several pages that ends up in flaming and the thread being locked.

Just stop now.

46 people like this.
  19. I_Jerk_Off_Alot

I_Jerk_Off_Alot

2nd best thing said in this thread after here's more naked pics of Jlaw.

12 people like this.
  20. TRLAuthor

TRLAuthor

Did Imagebam just take down all the J-Law leaks? Any time I click on one, I get a violation of terms notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.