1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Oops, Exposed, Nude, C-thru, Upskirt, Accidental & more - 0pen thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by [.Nyu], Feb 21, 2006.

1. kelly1066

kelly1066

i hate to pour water on what appears to be a great shot.............

...but is that her nipple, or her finger slipped inside the bikini top to readjust her breast before covering back up fully..???

.......only asking as it looks to be at a strange angle considering the fabric seems to be pulled away from the 'nipple', or what appears to be one...?????

2. wookiee

wookiee Dirty Old Fart ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Nice catch Kelly. You're right it is her finger. I even had to go back and have a closer look myself. Here's a closer look for th rest.

[​IMG]

3. wookiee

4. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

its not her finger she has had seethrough shots before she just has high placed LARGE nipples

5. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Indeed...

Strange also to think that many of the folks on this board weren't even alive back then...let alone while we all watched in morbid fascination as a particular white Ford Bronco was seen very slowly 'getting away' on the LA Freeway, broadcast far above from a news helicopter, live on national television.

I remember calling up a friend about it, on this curious contraption attached to a wire leading straight into the wall. I believe the young kids of today refer to it as a 'hard line'...

[​IMG]

...A 'separation of Church and State', so to speak? Hmmm, that's probably a good idea...thanks for the heads-up, c-t.

Thanks very much! Spent some more time working on that one as well ...probably helps that that particular image was like swinging at softballs your friend's lobbing to you.

Over the years, I've found that (while one can predict certain things in regards to cause-and-effect), every image is like a snowflake; no two are alike. With these, it's similar to unwrapping a birthday present that you're not exactly sure what's inside, or how to go about untying the bow on top, but you have a pretty good idea - and that when you do, it'll still be better than whatever your Aunt gave you last year.

That's what makes these so interesting. :cheers:

-------------------

One o' these days, when you guys have some more time or inclination, I'm sure some of us would love to see a more in-depth 'how-to' as well, methinks.

And (hopefully), t'would inspire some of the other cats here to try their hand at the heuristics of hue, the curiosity of contrast, the levity of levels, the egregiousness of endpoints, and the sublimeness of saturation.

(I mean, can't have folks begging you guys every time they want you to work on their pet model/celeb/gf/poodle for them, can we?) ;)

:2cent:

Anyway, enough talk. Back to the pictures! :beerchug:

-TL

bigwillee and c-through like this.
  6. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

just one problem , what consitutes an xray

serisou modification to show something or simple lighting and contrast adjustments ? and who decides ? .

im sorry but i dont see adjusting hte lighting a little as an xray and i dont see a need for a completely different thread just to help us see better on an image were currently discussing

bigwillee likes this.
  7. supersman

supersman

I did some detective work and it can't be her finger. Look at other pictures in the gallery, you can see she has long colorful fingernails and that so called finger has no nail.

This is one picture in the gallery that i think you can see her nails
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Also look at her elbow in the original nip slip picture, she would need to have long forearms and be able to go over her other boob as well

djmongon, domi9496, petya100 and 14 others like this.
  8. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

klim01, biguth, djmongon and 25 others like this.
  9. wookiee

Ok.
    This one is a little bit of a let down though, because you can't see her complete boob (damn bras).

[​IMG]

klim01, djmongon, petya100 and 15 others like this.
  10. salisburyv

salisburyv

first saw her in Star Trek TNG.. the meta morph... tailored her sex to her man... OMG!! wouldnt that be nice.. had many a fantasy about her!! my ex wife used to say to me " I am for yu Ulric of Volt" !! ah the good old days,

Gutex0, Merlin, sigfried1972 and 2 others like this.
  11. inmypants

inmypants

12. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

RATT "Round and Round" vid. Predates STNG and who knew she could dance? ;)

icebergslim97 and tomalan like this.
  13. supersman

supersman

See Through Dress
    Side Boob and what looks to be a hint of areola
    [​IMG]

Credit to original uploader

klim01, djmongon, petya100 and 27 others like this.
  14. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'd say that's more than a hint of areola. Nice to see one of the new girls wear something Daring instead of Disney.

15. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I believe it's from a Luis Vitton show, but not positive

[​IMG]

lets see if imagebam works this time.

Thanks Vixxy :)

klim01, djmongon, domi9496 and 44 others like this.
  16. wookiee

Found some more.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

klim01, djmongon, domi9496 and 23 others like this.
  17. Sentinel67

Sentinel67 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leg, See-Thru, Pokie, ect... Credit where credit is due. ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

klim01, djmongon, domi9496 and 32 others like this.
  18. wookiee

2 more. ;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

klim01, djmongon, bigwillee and 21 others like this.
  19. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Sophie Marceau

[​IMG]

The X-Ray is posted Here.

That girl has some nipples that can cut glass!

:hi:

klim01, djmongon, AK3Hiker and 44 others like this.
  20. franck bullitt

franck bullitt

The last pic isnt Sophie Marceau??? ;)