1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Terrapin

2. tempest007

tempest007

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Is there anything there?

3. momozzz

momozzz

i appreciate the defence terripen...i just don't like the fake comment ... that gets to me.. you can say some don't look so great or smooth.. but fake is as if i'm trying to make stuff up.. sometimes i might not get the allignment correctly.. because some pics are just damn tricky.. you think you multiply over a nipple when in fact it was some other pattern...

Well, I wasn't trying to get to you, Hence why I said no offense Raydavies. Most forums won't accept x-rayed pics which for the most part is their loss. But the reason for that, is that most people just don't buy into the realness of what you can do with Photoshop. I could x-ray an image with a doubter looking over my shoulder the whole time, and half the time they still wouldn't believe in it's legitimacy. And when a perfectly clear, high resolution image can't be worked with, but someone supposedly can shine a turd into a diamond, it kind of places more doubt in peoples eyes. I wish everyone in the world would own photoshop, and x-ray every single picture in their collection, but the doubtfull ones are best left on your hard drive, and not on the internet. Keep doing what your doing, and I won't throw the fake word around anymore. I appreciate the work of all the x-rayers including yourself, and I wish that every forum and celeb-o-holic out there would understand the x-ray process, but I will finish by saying that I will NEVER see the legitimacy in the below pics.....As far as I'm concerned, those pics are flat out impossible to come up with those results. I apologize for wording my opinion, won't happen again.

P.S. - Believe me, I am a huge Emma Bunton fan, and I like Patricia Heaton as well, so I was hoping they were succesful x-rays as much as the next guy.

P.S.S. - Can I make one request of everyone in this thread????? Can you all start labeling the pics as to who they are along with your posts? I have no idea who half the women in this thread are. Thanks.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Here's my take on the Rachel Ray request:

While I'm new to this forum, I've been "enhancing" celebrity photos for a while. I prefer to not put in what isn't there, and can't be brought out with a little manipulation of brightness/contrast. If I can't see anything that resembles a nipple (or other hidden feature) there isn't any need to burn/dodge one into being. If you gotta do that I'd consider it a fake, not an X-ray or enhanced image.

I also believe that it's perfectly OK to add colorization to enhance what is lost in the process, kind of what they did to the old B&W films. It certainly makes the pics look better! I prefer to make the clothing as close to flesh-tone as possible to make it appear transparent.

5. momozzz

momozzz

These are some pics I have done recently. I like the fact that you can see thru some obstacles by x-raying, but I also like to brighten up pictures that are already showing the goods. This works GREAT for playboy pics, but I can't post them on here. I never post them, because I'm not sure that any of you are really that interested in seeing something that you already have seen just at a brighter tone. It's as simple as can be, and takes almost no time at all, with great results at times. Some pics are really worth it, some aren't. Let me know if you want me to post more. Hope you enjoy them.

Following pics in order are:

Pam Anderson
    Madonna
    Janet Jackson
    Paris Hilton
    Brittany Daniels
    James King
    Salma Hayek
    Sharon Stone
    Teri Hatcher

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I couldn't agree with you more!

DrGontzo and readabk like this.
  6. c-through

Here's some of my favorite gal, Jennifer Aniston, because she's hot and often nippy with nothing underneath.

Here's my enhanced still from The Good Girl:

readabk likes this.
  7. c-through

Here's some of my Britney:

She really had some large areolas when she was pregnant!

readabk likes this.
  8. karizma

karizma

Shania cameltoe is 110% fake.

johnmark, readabk and lusonico like this.
  9. c-through

Winona Ryder

Marisa Tomei

Tia Carrere

Fergie

10. Terrapin

Terrapin

[​IMG]

Imagevenue appears to be having some issues...
    Terrapin

readabk and lusonico like this.
  11. Terrapin

Terrapin

And once again, lets be careful about calling people out. This isn't going to degenerate into a name calling flamefest over who's using the "right" technique. Everyone's welcome, but we're not going to get into a food fight over what's an acceptable method. I'm not sure I see the difference in a lot of them. Cthrough seems to be getting pretty good result with his method, but there's a multitude of options, all of them good.

Terrapin

12. c-through

Not trying to stir anything up, just stating my personal opinion. I hate when some people call my enhancements "fakes" so I gotta draw the line (again, my opinion) somewhere.

Here's some of my Jessica Simpson:

I usually like to post the original pic too, so you can see what it was, and try your own if you like.

Reno., readabk and lusonico like this.
  13. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

C-through,those Britney pics are amazing.Thanks,nice job.

14. morg106

morg106

3rd Request of these piccies.

Cheryl Tweedy
    [​IMG]

Kirsty 1
    [​IMG]

Kirsty 2
    [​IMG]

Regards

Morgoroth

readabk likes this.
  15. Terrapin

Terrapin

Exactly. That's what we're trying to avoid. Keep up the good work!

Terrapin

16. proof113

proof113

?

readabk likes this.
  17. Ground Up

Ground Up

mad respect to C-Through for the quality mega post!

lusonico likes this.
  18. c-through

Glad you like them - here's some more.

Paige Davis

Jennifer Garner

Julia Stiles

Marina Sirtis

My Shania enhancement

Sheryl Crow

puzlman and lusonico like this.
  19. c-through

My guidelines (for my own pics) is don't rely on the dodge/burn, as it's too easy to make things appear which may or may not actually be there - if moving the brightness & contrast up & down doesn't reveal anything, there probably isn't much to get in the first place. Not every pic is doable in my opinion.

Work in layers - separate the clothing from the skin & background by using the magic wand and/or lasso and only work on that, not the whole image. Once I have a feature (like nipples) I'll lasso that area that I have revealed and paste it into a new layer - this makes it easier to colorize later on too. Feathering the edge by a certain number of pixels keeps it looking less like it was just cut from the previous layer. Dodge & burn just come in for me (if necessary) to add highlights or shadows to appear more transparent. Those are just some pointers on how I do it.

lusonico likes this.
  20. bonotigre

bonotigre

Thanks a lot Khantliq!!

johnmark and lusonico like this.