1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. RevRJ

RevRJ

My first attempt, not very good but it shows a little. [​IMG]

lusonico, doughboyflaco and willyd like this.
  2. Scwarlock

Scwarlock

Here's my attempt. The originals are broken links right now, so I used RevRJ's.
    [​IMG]

3. Eagleeye477

Eagleeye477

[​IMG] jennifer garner

DrGontzo, boucher, salisburyv and 2 others like this.
  4. RevRJ

RevRJ

Hey guys I have a couple of pics of Linda Ronstadt she is a singer from the 70's and 80's I hope someone will consider trying to do something with it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I admit I can't figure out how to do anything with them.

5. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

6. moustachestrength

moustachestrength

I'm a pretty good xrayer, I've spent thousands of hours doing it... just like c-thru said I started off doing edits of the entire image, or with geometric shapes.

The problem with doing that kind of xray is that it just doesn't work for anyone's purposes. When you use the ellipse tool to grab a section of interest what you inevitably do is pull in graphical content outside the area you're interested in.

That pollutes your process terribly. You could make the exact same edits twice, but if you've selected slightly more or less the result can be very different. If all you're doing is trying to catch a glimpse of some boob, that's great I can appreciate that. Just keep in mind that selecting too much of an image doesn't help us do that.

Last thing to say - I've become so into this I use the free select and zoom in to about 500x, I'll select around individual pixels if they're on the border. There's almost no excuse not to try that. It really doesn't take that long at all, really, it's absolutely the shortest part of the process. Click click click, there's the left side. Click click, there's the bottom, 10 more mouseclicks and you have the area totally isolated for adjustment. YOU will be pleased with the improvement if you just take that little bit of time to set up before you start.

Thanks for readin' gents.

edit: the reason i haven't posted in this thread is that most of my work is not done on celebrities

7. RevRJ

RevRJ

I don't know enough to do quality work, I can get some in the Pauley Perrette flr example to show up as see through. But to make the blouse completely disappear I cannot yet do. I'm a hands on guy I have to play with different settings to see how they work and what they do. I tried to use dodge And burn but get nowhere. I will keep plugging away hopefully I learn this.

8. moustachestrength

moustachestrength

That's the same way I learned. I came to think that one method was the "best method" and used it as a starting point every time, only to then experiment and find a new "best way". It just comes down to practice. Just as friendly advice don't aim for the impossible.
    Remember making a blouse 'disappear' is nearly impossible unless the girl's body, the clothing, and the way you approach the image all come together.
    What I do now is approach one image many times using the basic tools and make each 'version' a layer, then adjust the transparencies of those layers until it looks good. Using a similar method I've made animated gifs where the image fades from clothed, to xrayed, to back again. I hope you get something out of what I said.

9. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

RevRJ and monss like this.
  10. undeadREVO

undeadREVO

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Alison Brie, Kaley Cuoco, Kristen Bell,

11. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

^ Probably a good idea to actually state something along the lines of 'hey, I'd like someone to work on these/please see if you can make an X-ray of Alison Brie/ etc.' instead of just posting a bunch of pics.

What are they? Did you work on these? Are these your edits? Original photos? Be clear in your intent. :2cent:

Would be nice if you shared some of these on Phun. :cool:

12. JoeMomma1963

JoeMomma1963

Request Hayden Panettiere

[​IMG]

edit: posted thumbnail per moderator

stufarq likes this.
  13. Antiheld

Antiheld

Could somebody try to x-ray these pictures? Her name is Lena Meyer-Landrut, winner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2010. Thank you. :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Please don't post links, use approved image hosts that show thumbnail images.

driller195 and The Lurker like this.
  15. simonpr

simonpr

Michele Rodriguez
    [​IMG][/URL] [/IMG]

salisburyv and UltimateJF7 like this.
  16. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Christina Aguilera - See-Thru Black Dress/Leotard

A bit of nipple/breast here:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

(Original, Enhanced)

abarth69, nightd, romex357 and 2 others like this.
  17. salisburyv

salisburyv

kaley... yummy

18. iCeleb

iCeleb ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

19. RevRJ

RevRJ

Would someone take a crack at Rose McGowen
    One picture shows promise for both top and bottom.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

lusonico, Raziel00 and salisburyv like this.
  20. toxiclabs

toxiclabs

Possible Xray?, Victoria Justice @ Sydney
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

lusonico and opo like this.