1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Serinda Swan - 2015 Adina Doria photoshoot MQ

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Mar 1, 2016.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

2. vitaminj00

vitaminj00

She's back!

3. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

nice pert hiney

4. Mint

Mint

OMG, that must be THE worst airbrush disaster ever, especially in the first pic :eek:

1 person likes this.
  5. MyExtraAccount_Guy

MyExtraAccount_Guy

She is insanely hot and I am a fan of her on Graceland but god these pics are AWFUL because of the airbrushing and altering of the photos. All of the personality of her skin is gone. I mean the ass cheek/thigh shots...they don't even look human they look like a manikins butt and legs.

So many actresses and models complain about air brushing and how this is hurting females self esteem etc etc etc...and yet they don't come together like the sisterhood they claim to want to be and boycott all photo-shoots that use these altering techniques.

It makes me love all the more the recent Sara Underwood "Me in My Place" shoot (i believe it was) where you could tell there wasn't anything done, you saw her flaws, you saw marks on her skin and color differences and creases from sitting and more...it was so sexy because it was REAL.

6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Couldn't agree more - her face looks almost like it's plastic or animated. Too bad, she's a beautiful woman and it detracts from her images.

7. CpTkurk

CpTkurk

Dayyyymmm

8. CandyGirl Video

CandyGirl Video Long Way to the Top If... ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:firedevil: Hot Damn!

9. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

this is just not fair. she's showing skin but they did a terrible air brushing and photoshoping that it looks fake as hell.

10. arandomguy

arandomguy Ten Years of Phun

Yeah. Good lord. Gorgeous chick, but this isn't nice at all.

11. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Yeah, awful airbrushing. The annoying thing is there's no need - she's gorgeous anyway! :|

12. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice under boobage, but c'mon! You can't stop there :( :(
    That ass looks delicious but whoever did the photoshopping is an idiot.