1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~08.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

There are other kinds of nights?

Euphoria likes this.
  2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

nights? well, i´m still on my way to catch my breath again... still "stuck" in the morning...

this...
    [​IMG]
    is certainly reanimating.

Oh, life is--Breathing.
    Kate Bush/"breathing"

although... thinking of la petite morte/beautiful agony/piccolo morte...

Euphoria likes this.
  3. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

and btw.: this thread is so special - all threads by (and with) Euphoria are so special.... who am i not to understand euphoria, excitement, "greed", the demand for more, more, more... shit, i wish i had her right by my side all day long, 24/7 - but

hey guys. three threads in just one week. fansigns. interaction. this is PHUN, not Euphoria´s working place (well, okay, i´m a little guilty myself when asking for the final for the calender...)

i hate Take That, but...

have a little patience.

this year has just begun.

Euphoria likes this.
  4. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

^^^ Agreed...between the Xmas, New Years, and Brc's stuff, I'm amazed Euphoria has any time to sleep :p Our girl has to have her time to rest (and of course her daily masterbating)

TheRiver and Euphoria like this.
  5. king_of all

king_of all King Rulez ALL

~E My resolution was to spent lesser time on my PC, but i think you HOT pics made me broke it, you naughty girl, love to see my name written on you body. will you do that for me

Euphoria likes this.
  6. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Then at least I'm sure she wouldn't need to take time for masturbating... :)

I agree with River. This is the time to appreciate what we're getting, not to ask for more.

TheRiver and Euphoria like this.
  7. beteiro

beteiro

we want MORE PHOTOS moreeeeee u r really amazing

8. jetboy

jetboy

Well it seems tons of people have beating me here again and spilled tons of words among other things over your new masterpieces, all of the best words go triple for me and the best word it was on the tip of my fingers but I dared not type it in the danger of seeming to forward and layed bare.So will you beilieve me when I tell You are the queen of my heart and can you feel me love buzz?BUZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!(Shocking Blue by way of Nirvana)It will be the tingle you still get after cumming four times in a row and still needing and dessirering more.My New Year's was thrilling nowing it will be fill of more pics,more words,and your special specialness!!!Your going to hurt yourself doing it as much as you do but if IT ever break's call on me I'll sort you out in no time.Cheers!!!!!!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  9. JimByNight

JimByNight

Since my New Year's Resolution is to feed the hungry... I feel it only proper to help you with your starvation issue.

I will be right over to address your craving. :p

Euphoria likes this.
  10. breaker

breaker

simply put:
    absolutely amazing.

thank you, e.
    very much.

Euphoria likes this.
  11. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

That's all I can think about now too.

Euphoria likes this.
  12. haxnutz

haxnutz

Really fantastic pics as usual. I love your abs! I'd like a fansign as well if/when you're not too busy. Abs/Tits would be great but the rest of you would be wonderful too. :)

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Okay, I added the fansigns to the first page, my second post... as promised.

***cman2008 - I just realized I screwed your name up... I put cman08. If you want me to redo them, let me know. My bad.

You asked me earlier.. and yes, ^^^ see above.

I'll do it for you next time.... didn't see this before I finished up the others. You'll have to be patient as I have no idea when I'll take more pics for Phun again.

cman2008 and TheRiver like this.
  14. Euphoria

Everyone, I invite you to read these posts:

They sum up how I feel EXACTLY.

First, I appreciate those of you who have genuinely left sincere words for me... it is unfortunate however that there are those that don't have respect for the huge amount of time and energy I put into these threads. I don't have to do this, it's not a need of mine... it's just fun. Taking photos, expressing artistically, yes, that's a desire of mine and I'll continue to do so. But again, I don't have to share those here. I do because I appreciate this forum, it's my way to contribute, it's fun and some of you are just incredible.

But things like this(and other continual requests that are never ending):

"we want MORE PHOTOS moreeeeee u r really amazing"

Unfuckingbelievable. How about "thanks" or "please".. any sign of gratitude for the fact that I am offering these FOR FREE. Show some respect. You're making it seem like this is my job and in that case, shouldn't I be getting paid? How much time to you think I have in a day to devote to your whims? how greedy to you want to be at my expense?

I'm taking a hiatus from taking photos for Phun. I'll still be around, I still want to be kinky, have fun, spam... and if you appreciate my photos, then please let me know. If you would like a fansign and you are a genuine fan, it is truly my pleasure to do them for you. 100%. I just need your patience. I adore the enthusiasm, the interaction and those of you I've come to know. That won't stop. I'm sure I'll do another thread, but I'm not feeling inspired and will wait until I do.

Thank you for listening.

:2cent:

dobar, sexypix, oddogre and 16 others like this.
  15. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Evenin' E :) I love the fan sign pics, they're gorgeous :D Thanks for taking the time to do them. After all that you've done so far, I feel like I should do something for you in return, any requests? ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Euphoria

Thanks babe.... honestly, I was happy to do them for you. Any requests.. hmmm... my dirty mind wanders :twisted:

17. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

Hehe, that's my girl, you let that dirty mind of yours work it's magic ;)

I just noticed that in my sig pics, your fire place is on, which is a nice touch 'cause of my screen name, very clever :)

And by the way...you have an awesome looking house. It looks very spacious.

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Mikey70

Mikey70

You always give 110%, I think. You know I truly appreciate everything you do ... let's keep up the kinky spam! ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  19. ReservoirDog

ReservoirDog Que?

niiiice way to start off the new year!

thank you :)

Euphoria likes this.
  20. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Unfortunately there are always those that feel you owe them something for nothing and abuse your kindness & willingness to donate your time. I know I've had my share in the amateur X-ray thread! Keep up the good work and don't let the haters & rude people get you down. Take pics if you feel like it, not just because you feel pressured into doing so. You've given more than your fair share already, I'd hate to see you get burned out. You are very much appreciated here E! :D

Euphoria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.