1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. mobius900

mobius900

2. elmomo

elmomo

can someone try with these pics?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  3. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

This is starting to look like the old thread, with a lot of requests and not much action...

4. Nocturnal Emissions

Nocturnal Emissions

Is this a good candidate?
    http://forum.phun.org/showpost.php?p=1018044&postcount=60

5. tbrown5175

tbrown5175

6. BroMan43

BroMan43

Hey guys. I tried to do this picture myself but I just couldn't get it right so I figured I'd let the pros do it. I figure it's sheer enough I just don't know the right technique for it, but Thank you.

[​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  7. nauss

nauss

[​IMG]

My try. Cute girl.

DirtyItaly and HoustonTexan like this.
  8. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

For a good X-ray candidate, you'll need a pic that's bigger than most of the postage stamps people are asking us to do. You'll also have to be realistic - a lot of the fabrics just can't be done, especially when you can see they are wearing a bra underneath! Proper X-raying is not just drawing in nipples when you can see the bulge of her tits, it's using the very slight reflection of light from the camera flash off of their skin back through their clothing. By manipulation of the brighness/contrast/hue etc, you can sometimes bring out the hidden features. Bigger well-lit pictures offer the best possibilities, small highly compressed ones do not.

Reebok likes this.
  9. BroMan43

BroMan43

I fully understand the pic I asked for you guys to try and use is just a clickable thumbnail since the pic is a pretty good size. It's a pretty well lit pic I just had a hard time fully figuring out which way to minipulate it. But I'll get it in due time. Thanks though. By the way the girls name is Cecilia she models once in a while she's a friend of mine.

10. YROK

YROK

How about this?

[​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  11. c-through

BroMan - I didn't need the name (the line in the signature refers to the celeb requests), but thanks anyways. Your pic is decent size, but unfortunately I couldn't get much to show up even though half of her shirt is wet. I'm guessing her nipples aren't very pronounced and almost the same tone as the rest of her skin, so they really don't stand out.

12. mobius900

mobius900

these pics are fullsize if you click on them, and some should be very easy to x-ray (unlike most of the pics in this thread)

can anyone take a shot at them please? thank-you in advance.

13. c-through

mobius - I'd hardly call 480x386 "full sized" pics. They are small, and I did already try them all, without luck.

14. Xrayfan

Xrayfan

The pic isn't big, but the material is somewhat sheer, please give it a go; I think it's well worth it...

[​IMG]

Dave

tannedchic86 and StanEyeAm like this.
  15. mobius900

mobius900

any luck with these? the shirts seem very see-through (purple and black one)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

tipitipitipi and Manni_Miskes like this.
  16. c-through

Xrayfan: I wish I could get that one, but I think her nips are just too light and/or flat to stand out. Those are some mighty big knockers though!!

mobius: Not the biggest, but at least you could get something there

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tipitipitipi and punkin like this.
  17. c-through

Those are all really small, dark, and pretty low quality. I THINK was able to get a little off the last one but it's hard to tell because of the size and the .jpg compression.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  18. Fabulous

Fabulous

Can someone try these?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  19. c-through

Sorry - they've got bras on in all of them (besides being low quality)

20. c-through

Sorry - all are bra'd up or wearing 2 shirts - this is especially bad when one is black and one is white, as it makes it almost impossible to see anything as the two opposite colors effectively cancel each other out when trying to adjust the brightness & contrast. Besides, you will almost never get anything off from a side shot, generally the best ones come from directly in from on the camera as you need the light bounce from the flash to really help out.