1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Here you go KOAUI

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jtsuprman10

jtsuprman10

Will someone try and xray through these. Wut u guys do is friggin awesome! I just bought photoshop.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

tipitipitipi and tannedchic86 like this.
  3. dryfreeze1569

dryfreeze1569

Alright since my last one was a strike out, how about this one

[​IMG]

or this one

[​IMG]

Thank you

tipitipitipi likes this.
  4. c-through

jtsuprman: Sorry - no dice on all of them.

dryfreeze: Nothing on the first one (too much from the side), and not a lot on the second, but it looks like she could use a trim!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tipitipitipi and DirtyItaly like this.
  5. T3ck_N9n3

T3ck_N9n3

alright c-through i got a couple more pics i would like for u to try...since the last ones didnt work... here they are....

[​IMG][​IMG]

The Girl On The Right
    [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  6. c-through

I can probably get a little something on the first one, nothing on the second. The odd thing about the third is unless she's got MASSIVE areolas, she may have something over top of them, or perhaps the top is wet, which can often throw off the way the light plays off of it. This is what I'm talking about from my preliminary look at the pic:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I just can't imagine that her areolas are really that big!

tipitipitipi likes this.
  7. T3ck_N9n3

T3ck_N9n3

thanks for tryin c-through.... i hope her nipples are not that big...lol...u said u could maybe get something out of the first picture...i would like to see what u could do with it if u dont mind...thanks for all ur work man

8. c-through

paschafelix: already tried it, but you really need to work on your posting skills as you haven't figured out how to copy & paste the links right so the thumbnails show up properly.

southtexasrules: Not sure what you want there - it's out of focus and the lighting is bad - not much to get there. You need to learn how to post too - DO NOT use attachments!!

T3ck_N9n3: here's what I got:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  9. newatxray

newatxray

I think i can see a nip on the chick standing up(she's 19) but I'm having trouble getting it, any help would be helpful. please don't try and mess with the girl laying down(that one's underage)
    [​IMG]

10. newatxray

newatxray

It's a really small pic man but if you zoom in I think you can see a nip.
    [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  11. unclesam

unclesam

Oh, that's ok. It's cool that you tried. :wink:

12. holden247

holden247

Hey I just started x-raying and its tough to get it right, I'll get better with time though, I will attempt anyone's photo, althought the results might be a little bad :(

heres some I've been struggling with

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  13. c-through

If you're talking about where I've got the lower arrow, I don't think so - it's too low on her chest unless she's got total flapjacks. I'd guess the upper arrow where you see a small bump is where it's at, but that's not enough for me to try and do properly since I've got no gauge of the areola size.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

No worries on the bottom girl - not enough showing to even make an attempt. You can always crop the pic or just blacken over someone you don't want seen in the future.

tipitipitipi likes this.
  14. c-through

Holden: not much for you either - the "lucky" pic was just barely able to pull a little detail, but I couldn't maintain it when shifting over to more of a fleshtone.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  15. holden247

holden247

dang, thanks for the try, i'm still not really sure what pics would make a good x-ray, because i see things that don't look sheer at all that come out with amazing results

16. justhorny

justhorny

guys dont use photobucket they pics get deleted!

17. c-through

Holden, it all depends on the material and the lighting. Having a good flash (without washing everything out) is one of the best things, along with NO BRA's underneath!!! Padded bras are one of the worst things, and seem to be worn a lot these days.

18. EMagnusL

EMagnusL

How 'bout this? I know black can be a bitch, but any help would be appreciated:

[​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.
  19. c-through

Sorry - nothing. It's not the black that ruins it, it's the fact that you're looking into the sunlight (that's causing the washed out look on the pic) combined with her in the shadows (and wearing black). If the sun were to your back, shining down on her, or you had a good flash more at night, the results could have been much different.

20. paschafelix

paschafelix

can anyone try this please?

[​IMG]

tipitipitipi likes this.