1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson pre-BAFTA 2012 party February 10, 2012 (Not HQ/tagged/HQ Adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Regis, Feb 10, 2012.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

2. sloanagain

sloanagain do u c what i`m saying?

Lovin` this Emma overload,so fucking sweet.

3. leviathan0999

leviathan0999 BANNED

You never really appreciate how tiny Emma is until you see her with Vern Troyer.

4. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

5. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Stunning woman! :wank:

6. amicitia

amicitia

Her legs and the heels and her skinny waist are enough for a decent wank - maybe or (maybe not) we can also see her nipple in some . Thanks.

7. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

It seems she has her best skin exposures at the Bafta's. :yumyum:

If only it came around more than once per year. :naughty:

8. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

9. Woodson

Woodson

best thread in a long time

10. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Clearly wearing pasties on both sides, wish it wasn't so.

Legman59 and Herb Tarlek like this.
  11. voodoojoe

voodoojoe

Yeah, it seems rather ridiculous to think she'd only wear one. Besides, you look, on one side the design of the dress shows the edge of the pastie but on the other side it does a much better job of concealing it so you think "hey, I see it on this this side but not on the other so she must be wearing only one." And then the pastie just different enough in color to make you think you're seeing nipple instead.

arest16 likes this.
  12. sthomas100

sthomas100

I'm with you two. The one being a pastie is a given but the other side you can't really tell, you just see some color where a nipple normally could be but I don't seen an actual nipple that you could feed a baby with. If someone wants to draw an arrow to the nipple in these shots and compare them to her nipslip from the car have at it. I'm usually one to hop on the nipslip bandwagon and point something out but I"m not seeing it this time, certainly nothing to rub one out over when she has a better nip slip out there.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, boucher, Spectator and 3 others like this.
  13. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Looking sexy as fuck!

14. cronus

cronus ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Oh fucking jeebus! i will do things to her ...............a lot of things :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

15. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think the confusion is based on which one is reflecting more of the flash than the other. They are both fleshy colored, but her being fairly pale skin they appear darker than her surrounding untanned breast skin. The more flat-on side reflects more of the flash, so it appears to be lighter more closely matching the surrounding skin, where the other appears somewhat darker making people think they are seeing more than they really are.

16. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

17. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Whether she's wearing one or not, clearly you can see her nipple on the right boob.

I can't help you if you can't see it.

18. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Wow. Post fail. My bad, guys.

19. readabk

readabk Addicted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Superb posts all around, gents! She is delightful!

20. Mr.1337Nobody

Mr.1337Nobody

I believe that they are pasties, but the however to that, is that they are very thin and you can see the red of the nipple below... At least that is my opinion... they are already beige with a hint of red to begin with... Another option is that the pastie moved on her... =D