1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OH DAMN! RIHANNA BUTT NAKED!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by YoungTurk, May 8, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MRF07

MRF07 Not snowing, thank phuck!

i want to see her spreading!

but first, it would be great to see an authentic topless or nude full length shot with face

2. seriously

seriously

Lovely.

3. lulu311

lulu311

4. nrayever

nrayever

Seem real to me! I already heard something about those pics in the news!

5. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well, if it's definitely Chris Brown, that means that the ass shots, at least, were taken in the same room as him (note the identical, distinctive mirrors). It's not a smoking gun, but it's pretty convincing.

phreecelebs likes this.
  6. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Those clues, plus the skintone, body type, nipple piercing, and hair style certainly make it seem legit to me even with out any tattoo evidence on the female nudes to match up with Rihanna. I don't see anything yet to disprove it, just more pieces of evidence that support the conclusion that they are legit. Hopefully some more pics will surface soon, and won't be suppressed by the hoard of legal zombies.

Personally, I'm hoping for a gape shot! or at least a good spread eagle ;)

7. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I'm not here to decide if it's really her or not , who ever it is has some real nice tits for sure.

vagina_exam and etherspy like this.
  8. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I don't see the attraction to be honest.

9. dhoom

dhoom

whoa are these real?

Interesting!!!

10. DunnyMunny

DunnyMunny

i dont think her boobs are that big. Im leaning towards fake

11. manhattan

manhattan

theory:

1- on her face pic, you can see the tatoo on her finger
    2- on the one with the miror (not fully naked), there's a second make up miror. you can see her side ass and you can see a line. there's a tatoo there that looks like that.

only pb, you can't see the guns. maybe pics were taken before

my 2 cents

12. Zeridox

Zeridox

for some reason i cant get excited over these pics.
    You cant really see something.

Waiting for the Sex-tape.

13. hustler077

hustler077

about damn time she got naked. that's totally her

14. roguelife6

roguelife6

very convincing, good work dude.

deductively, it makes sense and is probably her...
    Unless Chris Brown slept with a hooker who looks a lot like Rihanna because of psychological issues (wouldnt put it past him, what with the abusive behavior...)

phreecelebs likes this.
  15. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

If you guys put as much effort into oh, say, finding life on other planets, or discovering a cure for cancer, as you do trying to prove or disprove these pics on here... we would be a much better off race of beings.

Thank goodness we come here to do anything but useful shit huh? ;) heheh

vagina_exam and phreecelebs like this.
  16. DUFFalicious

DUFFalicious

Maybe this statement from x17 will offer some clarity:

"Some pretty graphic pictures of Rihanna surfaced on the internet this afternoon, but this is nothing new - the scandalous photos have been making the rounds for quite some time now, and we're actually amazed that it's taken this long for them to pop up!

Back in November of 2008, X17online, along with several major magazines and blogs were offered the pictures of Rihanna and Cassie - pics that were sent to a mutual ex-flame of both of the singers!

Of course, these pics were being shopped around WAY before the Chris Brown incident, and sources tell X17online exclusively that the pictures were taken months before they were first made available to the media, so even though many websites are speculating that Rihanna sent these to Chris, or that Chris is responsible for this, it appears as though this is all just very coincidental timing. Of course, now is the best time to release them due to the amount of press Rihanna has gotten, but Chris certainly wasn't behind this back in November, and it's highly unlikely that he's involved in it now - these pics were being sold for money, not for revenge.

It's generally been our policy not to release pictures that come from questionable sources, and that are clearly private property, which is why we passed on the pictures of Cassie and Rihanna last fall, and why we haven't posted them here."

17. shoutrawr

shoutrawr

oh my gawt !

18. vagina_exam

vagina_exam BANNED

Agreed! Her or not who ever it is has an Incredible Body tits, butt, and all. Another thing if it is Rihanna with all her money get a better camera next time girl.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:wank:

19. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hahahaha, so true! :rofl:

fishman5440, vagina_exam and ak065 like this.
  20. TinaAphrodita

TinaAphrodita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.