1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. goatonfire

goatonfire

The man's a legend:D

fbberotic and readabk like this.
  2. chloezoe

chloezoe

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Carolyn Gusoff

readabk and Shambo like this.
  3. Terrapin

Terrapin

4. Shambo

Shambo

Awesome work guys! Any luck on these ressity?

Erin Andrews - ESPN reporter (white pants) and Kate Walsh (bikini top & bottom)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks guys!

readabk likes this.
  5. twopointsus

twopointsus

I agree she is so hot I see her every weekend. Someone please xray her

6. ressity

ressity

here are a couple...not my best work

Fergi
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Carolyn Gusoff
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Sienna Miller
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. It's funny how you can tell Carolyn has kids and Fergie and Sienna do not. Those nips grow in size and get dark when a woman has kids.

8. AFX

AFX Guest

lusonico, imk, Reno. and 1 other person like this.
  9. ressity

ressity

Feathered selections and Dodge/Burn. That's it.

I outline the breast area with a selection tool and feather the selection about 2 pixels.
    The feathering gives it a smooth edge. Then I work with the Burn tool around the selection edges.

To get the same "smoothness" on both sides of the line you can do two selections,
    one slightly bigger than the other. Subtract the smaller one from the bigger,
    and Burn in the gap that's left.

I highly recommend c-through's X-ray University for a detailed step by step tutorial.

10. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

If you're open to suggestion ressity, I'd recommend you feather the breast outline more (I'd go at least 5-6 pixels on an image that big), and less on the areola outline as it tends to look too washed out. Also, if you just alter your tool size & type (more of a feathered edge) when using the burn to add some shadow, you don't need to do two selections and burn the gap. You can just add some light burn to the edge of the breast outline.

I took a quick look at doing those pics but couldn't positively identify her features - I think you've got the nipples a little high up. When they wear dresses like that it tends to distort things quite a bit as the breasts are mashed together and pushed up a bit.

This is what I got by tweaking the brightness & contrast, and adjusting the hue

[​IMG]

Like I said, I think I can see her nipples/areola outline, but it's hard to tell for me. If I'm not sure, I just don't keep going with the pic.

11. chloezoe

chloezoe

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Can somene do one more of this Great looking ny newsbabe.......Thanks for the help on the last on ressity

Carolyn Gusoff

twopointsus and readabk like this.
  12. semaca

semaca

I have a photo but it is a little small. :p It's easy to "play" with it? Thanks!

[​IMG]

salitio and readabk like this.
  13. ressity

ressity

Thanks, I'll feather a bit more the next time.
    You're right about the "dual selection" method. It's not really necessary, and I normally don't do that.

I won't deny that I cheat quite a lot when it comes to that ;)

lusonico likes this.
  14. opo

opo

Jessica Simpson

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

johnmark, JLoveUser, KDR and 6 others like this.
  15. c-through

semaca, small photos (especially video captures) are not good candidates, as there's not enough detail. Unless someone is just drawing in details (and faking it) you'll never get a picture like that to work. We don't encourage fakes here.

No need to force pics and cheat - making it up just makes people wonder about your pics in the future. There's plenty of good X-rayable pics out there. If something won't work after doing a quick brightness/contrast analysis to see if there's anything coming through, move on & check out another pic from the same series as often slightly different angles or lighting conditions can yield better results. If there's still nothing, check out pics from another event or different celeb.

lusonico likes this.
  16. vdtidus

vdtidus

hi guys, i'm addicted to this thread, can you guys help me do 1 picture?

i tried if for days, but i just can't get it right.

here the picture.

[​IMG]

Thx in advance!

btw, all of you photoshopping skils rocks!

readabk likes this.

17. Probably about as sexy as she's ever looked.

Reno., lusonico and readabk like this.
  18. Would love to see what Erin Shattuck (VH-1's Rock of Love) looks like under this shirt:

[​IMG]

readabk likes this.
  19. c-through

vdtidus pic is too small, and you're not suposed to hot-link from other sites - you also forgot the name.

If you've got a bigger pic and she's a celebrity (not just a web chick) use one of the approved image hosts to make a request.

BSB, I'm assuming she's the younger big breasted one (I don't watch the show)? Either way, pic is too small to get anything.

20. messyjesse21

messyjesse21

please try this one of heather graham

Mod edit; please post thumb and not a link.