1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I think it's funny you're using my previous falsely colored image I created to disparage my current falsely colored image I created. If you doubt it, look in the thread I originally posted it -->http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=560111&p=4847682

I never claimed to be perfect - I make my images based on what visual evidence is present in each image, not based on history. In this image, it she certainly does appear to have smaller areolas than what I've previously seen, but it wouldn't be the first time I've seen this happen. The hue or color is just a guess usually, and the playboy images (that can't be posted here for comparison) which do show her nipples vary quite a bit. Kim does have a large number of bumps in and around her areolas (medical term is Montgomery glands or areolar skin glands). While they typically encircle the areolas, often they are just outside the pigmented parts too.

Bottom line, I make my enhanced images to please myself, as the x-ray process often harshly distorts the colors when you need to tweak it enough to bring out the hidden details; I post the original x-ray (Brightness, Contrast, Saturation) images, along with my enhanced versions so everyone can see where my stuff comes from. I'm not trying to hide anything, and if I were wanting to make fakes, I could certainly do that easier than waiting for a good X-ray pic. Only fake I've created was a Courteney Cox pic, and it was easier than most enhanced x-rays I do since it's pretty much just copy & paste.

Judging by the "thanks" given, people here prefer my enhanced images to the ones where I don't have time to do them, and only post a traditional BCS x-ray image, so I try to give the people what they want.

2. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

[​IMG]
    :p

But seriously, below you can see her actual areola size roughly and thats at a minimum:

[​IMG]

johnmark, wookiee and boucher like this.
  3. c-through

Since the image isn't UHQ, lighting is from above & behind, and fabric isn't very transparent, it's all conjecture based on surface texture mostly and you're welcome to your opinion. I made the best image from what I felt was good evidence and really don't want to have an argument over Kim's areola size. There's far too much discussion and not enough image posting in here as it is.

kaos42000 and corrupted like this.
  4. Smoopy

Not much to show up top, but there seems to be some sort of camel toe/bush down there:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, wookiee, reddan07 and 3 others like this.
  5. openair

openair

Exactly. C didn't add anything (minimum) just changed some colors. ADDING to the image to make her areola the size they appear in other images would have made it MORE of a fake (imo it is not)... Not less...

6. The Lurker

The Lurker Pixel Pusher ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Now, now, children...

...don't make me go and have to open up one o' these on ya:

[​IMG]

Both c-t and K do fine work here.

-TL

7. Smoopy

C-through you just stated you want people to post pics and not argue...which I did and have done here with pics...then you thank people just moaning more?
    wtf

moustachestrength and jartrumbo like this.
  8. Eagleeye477

Eagleeye477

who gives a shit about kim k's pic you can see her tits anywhere online

9. monss

monss

people let's just keep the peace, and keep posting pics and having other people turn them into amazing work!:p

10. c-through

I thanked someone for complementing my work - I think that's the least I can do.

As far as Kim K goes, I take the best pics available at the time, as good x-rayable images aren't as common place as they were a couple years ago due to more celebs being aware of it and taking preventative measures with nipple tape & petals, and if you look, there aren't a ton of good non-covered up shots of her still.

Getting back to posting pics:

The wet Bikini shots of Michelle Rodriguez definitely showed more detail.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    (original, BCS only, enhanced)

DrGontzo, couger81, wilma and 18 others like this.
  11. Smoopy

Ok, Im out !

Not supporting this thread any longer with its hypocritical 'owner' and other similar followers.

You are so quick to judge others work, and when they question yours...its all wtf crap right.

One less to worry about now. Im going to do my work elsewhere.

So put your thanks in his box, make a few comments about me, and wait for your turn here.

12. opo

opo

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

izzy24, johnmark, wookiee and 6 others like this.
  13. c-through

Sorry you feel that way Smoopy - I didn't feel that I was being confrontational or hypocritical. I think the few times I have been critical of others work is when it's obvious there's no basis in reality as to what they are claiming to be an x-ray. The details brought out should be roughly duplicated by anyone with image software that can make basic brightness, contrast, and saturation adjustments. This is one of the reasons I always provide my source pic, along with the BCS only image to show where my stuff comes from, and allow others to make their own versions if they see fit.

I think you're getting a little bent because not enough people took your side on an issue that wasn't very clearly cut to begin with. I'm sorry if you felt slighted, but I will defend my work when it gets called into question because I'm proud of it. I'd hope that anyone posting in here would be able to do the same if someone throws up the BS flag.

14. max-a-million

max-a-million

Sorry to see you go, Smoopy. I enjoyed your work. Perhaps you'll reconsider??

corrupted likes this.
  15. jartrumbo

jartrumbo

I agree with Smoopy. I come here for the imagination. There is definitely a bit of "enhancing" or as i like to call it creativity/faking going on with xray pics.

As far as I am concerned I like the work that Smoopy does and i enjoy the work that CT does. Both have done great true xrays and both have done some that required them to pull out parts of the image that are not there.

Who gives a shit.

Smoopy - Just post and ignore comments made. When you post anywhere on Phun you will get those that love it and those that just are looking for ways to pick you/your work apart. but the majority of folks who love the work of the contributors but rarely comment or hit the Thanks button. I hope you will reconsider and come back.

the_jayman likes this.
  16. Bolo777

Bolo777

17. Mr.1337Nobody

Mr.1337Nobody

Horrible fake, x-raying through 4 layers of a jean skirt, and a zipper is impossible without the use of x-rays...

Also, this is the internet, what would you do to someone who said "I hate you" randomly? You would probably ignore them and consider them crazy... Same thing applies to the internet. I <3 this thread... and c-t has posted how he does all of his work at least one or more times...

18. anvilusa

anvilusa

Can't seem to get anything on this one, but here it is if someone what's to try

[​IMG]

19. Bolo777

Bolo777

ummmmm....what? ??!?! can anyone translate what this guy just said pls ty.

20. lewdown

lewdown

Hope not to add fuel to a fire, but these images of Kim at LAX look promising. Her shirt is already mostly see through, but it looks like the bra may be slightly transparent as well.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

johnmark likes this.