1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

reposting un-modified pics is one thing, but in this case, the credit should be given to the creator of the modified images if they are going to be posted elsewhere, in this case, it's iCeleb. If you want to try to re-create his work from the original unmodified image and post it elsewhere, then go ahead, but it's the downright theft without asking permission or giving credit for their efforts by many of these celeb sites that are making money off our work is what inhibits many people from doing quality x-rays & posting them. I know it's one of the contributing factors for me.

2. max-a-million

max-a-million

My guess is that Egotastic didn't knowingly "steal" that x-ray. More likely someone forwarded it to them or they found it somewhere else and believed it to be an unaltered see-through photo. I do believe, however, that a few of mine have cropped up elsewhere.

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

A lot of phunners' original work has made it's way out into the internet. You can't expect everyone else to give credit where credit is due. However, you can tag your work if recognition is important to you.

1 person likes this.
  4. johnboysmith

johnboysmith

doesn't someone else own the original image to begin with?

5. Supernova

Supernova

This is dead on... I noticed a lot of images from this thread (and the fake ray one) posted on celeb fake websites. It's public property once upload without watermarks or a copyright notice attached. If someone really values the work but does not have the resources to enforce their rights, it should not be posted to begin with.

1 person likes this.
  6. Supernova

Supernova

7. Supernova

Supernova

Yes they do... But most do not bother to enforce their rights. I believe Playboy is one that does but Egotastic, Maxum and the others do not.

8. zetaprime

zetaprime

Personally, if someone is doing something for recognition I'd just as soon they didn't bother doing it at all. The motivation should just be the enjoyment of doing the work and freely sharing the results without expectation of anything in return.

9. Supernova

Supernova

Agreed!

10. paters

paters

Ha ha. Never mind the transparency; look at where her left boob starts! Horrible attempt at a fake-ray, let alone an x-ray.

11. dc111

dc111

12. samson33

samson33

deleted

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    32 people like this.
  13. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I have never asked for anything for my work - I've even turned down requests to do it for pay. I'm happy when people enjoy it and if so hopefully will at least hit the "thanks" button. I do it for the challenge; it's the re-purposing of your labor without even asking, especially when they are using it to make money on their celeb sites I have the biggest issue with.

3 people like this.
  14. Truestatement

Truestatement

Man you guys take this way too seriously. This is nothing more than a chance for us to see nudity that we couldn't before. Call it art if you want but it's really nothing more than looking at boobies and peepees

1 person likes this.
  15. kelly1066

kelly1066

is this now just a discussion thread..??? or is it for images...???

3 people like this.
  16. funny-man

funny-man

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3 people like this.
  17. zetaprime

zetaprime

Well frankly, why would you care if it is re-purposed. Once you put it out there you really have no say in the matter. I am of the opinion that all such creations once made public belong to all of humanity and can be used for whatever purpose anyone might have. If you don't like that then best to not make them public and avoid the problem altogether.

18. zetaprime

zetaprime

I believe it is for images and discussion related to those images and their creation. Moderator..please let us know if this is not the case and provide info as to where such discussion belongs.

19. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

People bitching about their photoshopped images of celebrities being stolen by morons on other websites ITT! Serious business!

Here's an idea: WATERMARK YOUR IMAGES IF YOU'RE THAT CONCERNED THAT SOMEBODY ELSE MIGHT SEE YOUR PHOTO OF SOMEONE'S NIPPLES ON A TITTY WEBSITE. Don't lose any sleep over it. You don't own a copyright and you're not losing money.

Now please, let's all get back to the x-ray thread and quit arguing over something of very little importance in the grand scheme of things.

20. LeroyLongStroke

LeroyLongStroke

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MEAGAN GOOD & SOFIA VERGARA