1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Celebrity X-Ray Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by ericjlars, Jun 29, 2006.

1. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

Do you guys still take requests?
    Demi Rose Mawby
    [​IMG]

crossxcheck likes this.
  2. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

i'm on it. not sure what can i do ... but i'll try

RDS likes this.
  3. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

edited: [​IMG]

seem to me like she's wearing some sort of covering tissue .... can't really see through ...

RDS and crossxcheck like this.
  4. sancreyj3632

sancreyj3632

Can somebody take a crack at this one please?

5. RDS

RDS Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Polls Champion 2022

I suspected some sort of espionage myself, as the outfit is pretty see-thru to start with :rolleyes:;)

6. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

Lauren Cohan
    original
    [​IMG]
    edited
    [​IMG]

7. Sunmaster885

Sunmaster885

MariaLuisa Jacobelli
    originals
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    edited
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Snark, driller195, chess1972 and 2 others like this.
  8. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

that's kind of straining the "celebrity" title a bit. Biggest credit I can find is Temptation Island 2020

9. max-a-million

max-a-million

Hailey Baldwin. Saw this on her subreddit. No idea where it's from but it appears to be from some magazine.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

tyson17, robbeef, Snark and 3 others like this.
  10. thathead

thathead

[​IMG]

can this be xrayed? i dont currently have photoshop installed on this device

robbeef, bob23bob and crossxcheck like this.
  11. thathead

thathead

[​IMG]

not sure how to edit but looks the the other nip has been shopped off. pics from her insta btw

robbeef likes this.
  12. fudefrak

fudefrak

I don't think it's been shopped off. It's just blown out of visibility due to the lighting. The top is not semitransparent at all so you can't exactly do an xray, but yes you can make the pokey a bit more noticeable.

13. thathead

thathead

yeah it sucks theres not more with the same top, i tried to find a few more for comparison yesterday

she wears really thick bras in most pics for some reason

14. c-through

Who's the celeb? You should always post a name even if it's obvious to most people so it can be found with the search tool later. Also, please use the clickable thumbnail BB code for pictures

corrupted, RDS and Wolf359 like this.
  15. thathead

thathead

was trying to figure that out. didnt see an icon for it, just the image icon

no edit button either :eek:

the celeb is hunter king

corrupted likes this.
  16. max-a-million

max-a-million

Kira Kosarin. I've tried plenty of her photos without any real luck. Wish this one was a bit higher resolution but I thought it came out reasonably well. Because it was lower res, I ran the finished x-ray through an online AI enhancer, which might've added a little sharpness to it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

DrGontzo, Tarkus, Snark and 1 other person like this.
  17. c-through

I think that might be a case of wishful thinking. Image is so small, dark, and with the .jpg compression it just doesn't leave much to see. Once the details are lost through resizing & the .jpg compression, they can't be brought back even with software enhancement.

18. fudefrak

fudefrak

Pretty sure you did a deep nude on the top and then just faded it into the original image so it looks like an xray

19. max-a-million

max-a-million

Fudefrak, absolutely no such thing. I've been doing x-rays and posting here for years and have never "faked" an x-ray.

C-through, not sure what you mean by "wishful thinking." I did this x-ray as I do all others. I ran the finished x-ray through the AI enhancer, not before hand. Is it possible I got it wrong and got fooled by artifacts, and noise in a relatively low res photo? Possibly. I can say I have done dozens and dozens of x-rays (if not a 100 or more) in the past that I do not post if they don't look "right" or don't meet certain subjective standards of mine or if I'm not pretty confident of the end result. If I'm not pretty confident of the end result, I don't post it.

This one was trickier and I was "fooled" on the first attempt by the seam in the bikini/bra top. When I got it done, it didn't "look right" and I reversed all the way back to the transparent frames and looked again. Admittedly, this was not one where the areola was clear and obvious and jumped right out, but looking at it again I thought I could see the outline of the areola with a spot for the nipple in the center. I then outlined the areola and darkened it to "bring it out." In the finished product, it certainly looks like a nipple in the center of the areola, and I did not put that there. The overall positioning of the areola looks to be right, as well. So, I felt pretty confident of the end result and posted it.

People that have never tried to x-ray have a misconception of what the process entails and what comes out when you begin the process. In most cases. the areola and nipple are mere shadows and need to be brought out via shading. I've showed this before when including the sequence photos, one of which I did recently. C-through, you used to do x-rays so I assume you understand the process, but many do not.

Nevertheless, just say the word and I'll delete it, or if you have moderator powers in this thread, feel free to do so. BTW, when was the last time you posted an x-ray? I don't even know why I bother as this thread is largely dead and all the great x-rayers from years ago seem to have moved on and few seem to appreciate the efforts when someone does post a decent x-ray.

20. c-through

Just because I'm not actively posting like I used to (as I don't have as much spare time) I still know how to do it, and know what it takes as far as source material to extract a confident image. The original you posted lacks much of the detail in the cropped image you posted as your x-ray, and much more compression noise; Not sure why that is when the x-ray is nearly double the size if it wasn't cropped. You said that you didn't use the AI enhancer till after your x-ray was done, but I've never seen this much detail improvement when it's been lost to .jpg compression algorithms. If it can improve the details that much, it should be employed before not afterwards.

My goal in commenting is never to discourage, but I'm also a bit of a purist when I see something that just doesn't look right. I also will do my investigation through image adjustments before I make any comment, and I just can't see any reliable evidence in the source image which can't be distinguished from .jpg compression noise when the image is this small and not well lit. It may be what you show, but with the surrounding artifacting I just don't have the confidence it's accurate. I don't care if it stays or not, I'm not a moderator. I just try and keep this thread as pure as possible. Appreciation is given by members in likes when they see something they enjoy, but they also expect to see accuracy here.

I have tried to help others over the years but few seem to want to take up the art of the x-ray, and the celebs seem to also have learned to take precautions and aren't wearing clothing that lends itself to a good x-ray much anymore. There's also a lack of good paparazzi pics to choose from like there used to be. Most of the celeb images are taken, chosen, and posted by the celebs themselves on their social media instead of being photographed by professionals, which limits HQ, well lit, x-rayable content significantly. This is an example of such a self posted, LQ, poorly lit, compressed image, and that's what I was trying to say in the first place.

Xraymen likes this.