1. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. PHUN.ORG WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO A NEW HOSTER DURING THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, AND SOME SHORT-TERM DISTURBANCE MAY BE EXPERIENCED. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THAT EVENT!
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Amateur X-Ray Thread (NEW)

Discussion in 'Amateur Model Forum' started by kumdoin2004, Feb 23, 2007.

1. LovedemAmmys

LovedemAmmys

Wanna take a stab at these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

2. imation85

imation85

You guys are posting pictures that are either too small or have no way of being able to be see-thru. You need the fabric to be thin and sheer would be good, bathing suits and bras are nearly impossible.

3. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

No time - maybe today, but we'll see. Weekend doesn't look very promising either.

4. Amika

Amika

cool pic

5. Enno

Enno

Please try this for me :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thank you :)

6. partyhoppintx

partyhoppintx

Take your time C-Through, I know you've been busy lately, but your work is worth the wait. When u get time again to work on pics, will u be starting where u left off? I think it was aroudn page 53 or so. Thanks as usual.

7. ralphr

ralphr

here here, your doing a good job, not managed to get to any of mine yet although the results from the others you have done is great.

Your a top guy!!!

8. eddp78

eddp78

c-through , did you have any chance to work on my pics on page 55 ? i have tried to play contrast\brightness but it is a shame my results so before posting other pics i have with me i would like to understand what you are able to do and then work on your results , i hope you will be able to work on my post at page 55 soon.
    thank you so much :)

9. ralphr

ralphr

he is on page 53 I think at the moment

10. diknabox

diknabox

Yes, I believe he's on pg 53. He's pretty damn busy from what he last wrote. So all horny men stand patient!!

11. c-through

Yep, that's where I left off in the midst of doing an overhaul on a car engine last week, maintaining a busy internet site, having to cut my lawn 2x per week, working on my house, trying to catch some of the NHL play offs, and taking a trip out of town yesterday, all in addition to my normal work duties. Doesn't leave a whole lot of time to play in here lately, and most amateur pics that I can do take 30-45+ minutes to complete, just evaluating them takes time too.

12. raydavies29

raydavies29

13. maxwellz

maxwellz

Hi, can someone do this one for me? I will paypal you $1 if successful!

[​IMG]

14. c-through

Wow, a whole $1 for at least 20-30 minutes work?? where do I sign up!

15. maxwellz

maxwellz

Come on mate, it's better than nothing.
    Least I am willing to pay, unless other people. Hmm.

16. c-through

It was sarcasm - I'll do it for free but you'll have to wait your turn like everyone else. Small bribes won't get it done quicker.

17. maxwellz

maxwellz

thanks mate, much appricated

18. turntable

turntable

this looks like a good candidate

19. ganthor

ganthor

please don't blot out the faces...if you want someone to work on the picture. let them and us see the whole piece.
    2 reasons:
    1 - to make sure its not CP
    2 - to allow everyone to see the person, this is a public forum. Why should the requester be the only person to see the altered picture?

20. c-through

I don't have a problem with people wanting to keep anonymity - what the hell is 'CP'?

Unless you're gonna be contributing to doing the pics for people, I don't think you should be setting policy.