1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

VINTAGE Paige Davis - showing some skin - Broadway Bares event HQ (06/20/04)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by c-through, Mar 20, 2021.

1. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Searched for it and didn't see them complete or in their own thread, so here's all the ones I've found

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

You're doing important work, sir. What I wouldn't give to see that second pic from a better angle.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    amraith62 and Pooterscoo like this.
  3. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

At the time, she was on thin ice with TLC over a TV Guide cover in which she was only wearing wallpaper. TLC had a no nudity clause in her contract and they were not happy with this choice, and TLC contacted TV Guide in hopes of having them change the cover. TV Guide naturally refused since they felt it would generate buzz. This was in 03. In 04 she took part in this charity event that actually raised over 500,000 dollars for an Aids charity. Word quickly spread of her antics on stage and she addressed it stating that she was fully clothed and it was all tasteful with the exception of one flip of her skirt. Many confirmed she stayed fully clothed, so no hopes of any pics showing anything. I think these 2 incidents probably led her and TLC parting ways, even if neither would probably admit it at the time.

c-through, sitonb10, FOTD and 2 others like this.
  4. c-through

c-through I see naked people! ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

For reference, this is the pic for the TV guide cover

[​IMG]

Pooterscoo, hubbx, DCForever and 7 others like this.
  5. FOTD

FOTD

First of all, thanks for the pics and the context (c-through and Maj). I was barely a teenager when all of this transpired given the timeline posted, so I hadn't any clue who this woman is. By the looks of it she aged fairly nicely, though looks a little thinner in the leaked video. By the sounds of it, a person does a good thing and is potentially fired for it... business as usual.

I thanked the OP of the leak thread for contributing but didn't post my thoughts there, mostly because I felt they contributed nothing (though I think the same about my comments here... or in any thread, to be honest), and again, had no strong opinion about the pictures... rather, one of the comments there.

6. sitonb10

sitonb10 "Knight of Fuckery" ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Late Bloomer

I forgot just how GREAT those pics were.
    [​IMG] OMG Yes! [​IMG] a little mound there [​IMG] seriously dude???[​IMG]Yep see-thru

The rest are very good too because she is so damn cute/tiny/seems very out going fun

Thanks! :beerchug: :applause:

7. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I remember this issue of TV Guide, I saved it lol.

sitonb10 and crossxcheck like this.
  8. BrokenMatt

BrokenMatt BANNED

My only irritation with this set is the one dude who inconveniently had his fist in the air the moment the photographer took the photo when she was showing her ass, and it casted a huge shadow. Like, seriously, how could there be any worse timing than that? Otherwise, this set was pretty hot.

9. MosesShtpole

MosesShtpole

What a great throwback! These were stellar when they first appeared and still hit hard! For me, it was the fact that Paige was portrayed as this ultimate goody-two-shoes and then we got these! And she looks awesome! Nice little bush in those panties! Just brilliant! Thanks for posting again. :):)

c-through likes this.
  10. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Paige and Genevieve Gorder were my two favorite ladies on Trading spaces, wish Genevieve were more liberal with the nudity

crossxcheck likes this.
  11. mr_educator

mr_educator

only reason I watched that show was those 2 ladies!

Pooterscoo likes this.
  12. crossxcheck

crossxcheck ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I wish they both were. Attractive women can never be too liberal with the nudity, IMHO.

RaiderCane and Pooterscoo like this.
  13. Pooterscoo

Pooterscoo

Cheers to that :beerchug:

crossxcheck likes this.